Identity values can vary by partition (aka member)?
So if I use DB2 multisystem and I create a partitioned table using
OrderNumber as an identity column and partition the table by fulfillment
center would there be a possiblity of the identity column not being unique
because it could use order number 5 for two different fulfillment centers?
Or, unlike members, partitions enforce uniqueness across partitions?
Or was next_identity_value just added to syspartitionstat just because it
was a newer view and it's developer was more open to mods and new column
suggestions at the time?