If you're open to a commercial solution, one feature of our SPLTOOL product
(http://www.bvstools.com/spltool.html) is the List Spooled File Attributes
(SPLATT) command.

It accepts a whole host of selection criteria such as job name, number,
user name, output queue, user data, form type, etc... etc..

List Spooled File Attributes (SPLATT)

Type choices, press Enter.

Output queue . . . . . . . . . . Name, *ALL

Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL Name, *LIBL

Spooled File . . . . . . . . . . *ALL, generic*, Name

User name . . . . . . . . . . . *CURRENT, *ALL, Name

Job Name . . . . . . . . . . . . *ALL, generic*, Name

Job Number . . . . . . . . . . . *ALL, 000000-999999

Spooled File Number . . . . . . *ALL, 1-999999

User data . . . . . . . . . . . *ALL, User data

Form type . . . . . . . . . . . *ALL, Form type

From Date (MMDDYYYY) . . . . . . *ALL Number, *ALL

To Date (MMDDYYYY) . . . . . . . *ALL Number, *ALL

To file . . . . . . . . . . . . To file

Library . . . . . . . . . . . *CURLIB Name, *CURLIB

To member . . . . . . . . . . . Name, *FIRST

Replace or Add records . . . . . *ADD *ADD, *REPLACE

Create file . . . . . . . . . . *NO *NO, *YES

It then creates a file with the spooled files (and most of their
attributes) that match.

Here's a link to the docs for it:
http://docs.bvstools.com/home/spltool/docs/chapter-12

Brad