greetings with the content that was announced in the most recent announce
from monday, about the only item that is not yet available in ACS is Visual
Explain, Its being worked on, but as its a bit more complex, will take
some additional time and will not be available until next year. To
specifically address each of your items.

5250 - ACS has full function. Even MANY new features that the old never
dreamed of having. Yea, there are a couple of minor differences but really
far less quirks then the old one, the only difference is the quirks in the
old one now, you are just used to...
5250 Printing - Supported

Navigator Function - This is where we have a hybrid solution. The Web
Navigator has many new features that re not part of the installed client.
With the updates we have made in that interface over the past year or two,
its is greatly improved. In December when the new ACS update ships, we are
going to be including a true tie between these 2 solutions. You can launch
the navigator from ACS and it will handle the signon automatically (use the
use and password that was used to verify your license) Like wise, the Web
Navigator will call directly to ACS for certain function (Run SQK
Scripts )

Console - Again ACS has full support plus new features like HMC Probe to
help the administrator find and and get their consoles set up

ODBC - This is part of the ACS Window Install Package.

SSL - This is an area that I am pretty sure ACS will have over iAccess
Windows I know that ACS woks well for SSL, While some part of iAccess
Windows may work on Windows 10 (for a while...) SSL is an area that I have
not heard works very well.

The latest update that will include the new Run SQL Scripts is due to be
out in early Dec.

Also, we have another update that is planned to be out within a week ( give
or take a few days due to the web masters...) This update will remove the
need to get ACS from ESS. You will be able to get it from our FTP Site. I
will post once that is available.

Tim

Sent from my iPad