It's not really, but since Terry was commenting about "MS-proprietary" it seemed appropriately funny and you took the bait.

One could say however that IBM did a semi-proprietary implementation of Netbios because it's never worked 100% :-)

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rjssoftware.com
Visit me on: Twitter | LinkedIn