The next TR may (or may not) be released for several weeks. That really
has no bearing on the preparation PTF's for these next TR's.
http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/a18db68aae4a7d81862566ba005d145c/7e02c1cdc435b4e986257ece0058139c?OpenDocument

http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas3308acf9e44d1067c86257ece00581386

There are no MF99* ptf's listed on any "group" ptf at:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/GroupPTFs?OpenView&view=GroupPTFs

MF99102 for TR2 prepare was on the cume current as of 2015-10-01: C5135720
as per
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/2d3aff1c6b4d6ce086256453000d971e/234a077bc2a3103786257b55004fc1d8?OpenDocument
But MF99103 for TR3 prepare was not.
There is this line to consider...
- The next cumulative package is scheduled for 04 Dec 2015.

MF99010 for TR11 prepare was on the old 7.1 cume. The cover letter for
that cume states:
- The next cumulative package is scheduled for 03 Dec 2015.

Based on that, if have an IPL coming sometime between now and then anyway
you may wish to download the "prepare" ptf now and get that permanently
applied before then.