Hello,

Anyone have an idea what this error means when trying to access the IBM admin page (<host ip>:2001)

Firefox
Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

Chrome
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol.

Sometime ago I was messing with the QSSLCSL , QSSLCSLCTL,QSSLPCL values. Here are the values:

QSSLCSL
*RSA_RC4_128_MD5
*RSA_EXPORT_RC4_40_MD5
*RSA_EXPORT_RC2_CBC_40_MD5
*RSA_RC2_CBC_128_MD5
*RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_MD5
*RSA_DES_CBC_MD5

QSSLCSLCTL
Cipher control . . . . : *OPSYS

QSSLPCL
Protocols
*SSLV2

Not Sure if that has anything to do with error, or something else. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you
Art Duarte

This thread ...