The _C_TS_malloc api enables me to access teraspace storage from a single-level storage pgm. At least this is what the 7.1 doc says: "Similarly, a single-level storage model program can explicitly use bindable APIs to work with teraspace, such as_C_TS_malloc,_C_TS_free,_C_TS_reallocand_C_TS_calloc." This works for 6.1 and above. I can't find any doc for V5R4 that describes these api's although I know they're there: in QC2UTIL3. I'm not going to waste too much time on it but I thought someone might have run into this before. Is (was) anyone on V5R4 using _C_TS_malloc and was the program teraspace or single level storage?

Tim