From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sam_L
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:38 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Send email on program halt

MONJOBMSGW is pretty easy to implement and has no effect on anything
else in the system. Last place I worked used it and I believe still
does. Only drawback might be printers that have paper handling messages
that need a reply and you don't want to be called in the middle of the
night while the warehouse is loading paper. But you can specify up to
50 jobs to be ignored to get around that.

Code is all CL and you could probably tweak if you want something
special.

Sam