On 9/1/2015 3:27 PM, Joe Pluta wrote:
Yeah, I did F1. It says this:

"Specifies the name of the control language (CL) decimal variable, if
any, that contains the total length of the message data record available
to be received. The variable must be a decimal variable having a length
of 5 positions."

Which would make you think it's an input parameter only: it only
specifies the length of the buffer.

'Available to be received' caught my eye.
The bit about F1 was more for the archives.

This thread ...