@Andrew Lopez,

By turning off Index advisor, I am expecting optimizer to work with
existing indexes even if they are not ideal indexes. It should stop
identifying ideal indexes and stop calculating access path costs based on
non existing indexes. This will definitely reduce optimization cost.

Thanks...

Satya...

This thread ...