On 8/11/2015 3:59 PM, Johh R. Smith, Jr. wrote:
I am looking for a system file that contains the following fields.

Library
File
Member
Active records
Deleted records
Size

I know this can be obtained via DSPFD or APIs but the DSPFD option is taking
forever because the library is huge and I haven't spent the time on the API
yet to see how slow it is. I was hoping someone knew of a file that already
had the data and I could just read it.

SYSPARTITIONSTAT might help but I have a tickle in the back of my head
that this might not encompass all the files on the system. Maybe
program described files are missing?

This thread ...