I apologize, I am feeling a bit dumb..

I have just ordered and received the latest CUME DVDs for IBM I V7R2. There
are 2 DVDs labeled V7R2M0 SF99720 - C5135720-01 and -02.

I believe I understand these 2 DVDs.

But I have a 3rd DVD labeled:

'C3087755_01; along with our customer name, a Customer#; and 'PMR#: 06829';
and 'Order#: B3087755'

'Pkgid: iSeries - OS/400 Service Order'

'SF99719 Lvl 41, SF99702 Lvl 7, SF99720 Lvl 15135'

There are windows readable text files with documentation duplicating the
hard copy that came with the order in a folder labeled 'README'.

There are also folders on the DVD:

QPTFMNT

QTAPHDR

QTAPTRL

Is there something operationally I am supposed to do with this DVD?

Paul