My very first time working with an HMC.

Followed the instructions in the S814 hardware Knowledge Center and set
up a guested LPAR with an existing 7.2 host LPAR. I'm trying to create
a development partition for developers to test with.

When I activate the guest LPAR, it reads the I_BASE DVD but it can't
find the tape drive (a TS2900). I'm so close, but can't work out what
I'm doing wrong.

I have 2 virtual Server SCSI adapters for the host:
Server SCSI 3 Any Partition - WRKHDWRSC CTL02 - NWSD(DEV) 500GB
Server SCSI 4 Dev(2) slot 5 - WRKHDWRSC CTL14 - no NWSD

I have 2 virtual SCSI adapters for the guest:
Client SCSI 2 BlueTwo(1) slot 3
Client SCSI 5 BlueTwo(1) slot 4

Guest Tagged I/O:
Load source: Slot 2 / Virtual I/O
Alternate restart: Slot 5 / Virtual I/O
Console: Slot 1 / Virtual I/O
Alternate console:
Operations console direct:

I got as far as DST, so the virtual I/O to the console and the DVD is
working. I haven't been able to tease better documentation out of the
Knowledge Center. IBM i 7.2, HMC 8.3.0.