From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:26 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: V7R1 latest CUM - TL15142

I suspect that probably has to do with the TR prerequisite PTF(s). For example, MF99010 may be required to be permanently applied before you can put on TR10. If you already have the prereq's applied then you may go smoothly without an additional IPL. They often release this 'enabling'
ptf quite early.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E