I might be able to find DRDOS on 5-1/4 (really) floppies.

Or how about MASM v6? With its half a dozen manuals?

On 7/20/2015 8:23 PM, John R. Smith, Jr. wrote:
I still have a copy of MS DOS 5.0 if you need it. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DrFranken
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 8:41 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SQL SYSKEYS table question

WARNING: Failure to disclose the solution to a problem no matter how simple
when you have requested help may result in:

1) Pointing and laughing.
2) Temporary banishment from asking new questions.
3) Random unrelated answers being provided to your next query (e.g.
PWRDWNSYS *IMMED or DELETE FROM SYSKEYS or ...)
4) And in extreme cases we'll send you a copy of Windows 95. On floppies.
Out of sequence.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com