I wonder if this is something I should bring up with my IBM "rep" that asks
me every 6 months if I have any technical questions they can help with, and
to update my listings in the Global Solutions Directory. :)

Last time I tried that (I think it was a question regarding AFPDS) I got a
big fat "we dunno", but that was after 2 months and I had forgotten I had
asked them a question.

Brad
www.bvstools.com