Subject: Re: New i Access client - tabbed sessions
From: jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 19:27:44 -0400
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It is a sad, sad day when someone describes 5250 functionality as “cool”.

Sorry Vern - couldn’t resist!

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Jun 26, 2015, at 7:25 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just another couple bits -

YOU CAN SCROLL WITH THE MOUSE WHEEL! IN PDM AND OTHER MULTI_PAGE LISTS!

Sorry for shouting - I think that is SO cool!

About installing on multiple machines - I'm not sure the best ways to do this - I think that once you have the HOD and BCHX files the way you want, it can be done by copying them. This would include the tab settings, I believe.

Toolbar and keyboard files and all can maybe be on a central server or copied to individuals.

File associations? Different story - different on different platforms, I bet.

But I might easily be completely missing something!

Enough - time to head home for real!

Vern