On 27-May-2015 08:10 -0500, Justin Taylor wrote:
I was going to delete an obsolete user profile, but it's showing the
user owns a number of PF's in "/Qsys.lib/.lib/". Any idea what that
means?

The /blank/ library name for the file suggests the file is not in a library; the file is not /in a Context/, where "Context" is the LIC term effectively synonymous with the OS term Library (*LIB).

The condition could be normal, or abnormal, or normal post-abnormal ;-)

When the job(s) rollback or commit the pending Database File (DBF) work performed under commitment control, then the /normal/ situation is resolved per the files being placed into context or being deleted.

When the system IPLs, the post-abnormal cases should be resolved as part of the Commitment Control and\or Database Recovery phases.

When the system is in restricted-state, either of Reclaim Objects by Owner (RCLOBJOWN) for the specific User Profile (USRPRF) can be invoked, or the Reclaim Storage (RCLSTG) with the Select (SELECT) specified with *ALL and the Omit (OMIT) specified with any of the available choices, and by entering restricted-state the /normal/ situation would be resolved because the job(s) would end and force a rollback, then either request would first perform the similar processing as Database Recovery to cleanup any post-abnormal [pending non-commit DBF work] and each request would then take any remaining out-of-context files and place them in the [iASP specific] QRCL library [the by-owner request processing only those owned by that user, and the system-wide request for all out-of-context database files irrespective of owner].