flamed out...

STRDSKRGZ ASP(1) TIMLMT(240)
DSPLOG
CPI1470-Disk reorganization successfully started for ASP 1.
immediately followed by
CPI1472-Disk reorganization for ASP 1 ended.
The function had ending code 5.
5 - The reorganization function cannot be started on an ASP that consists
of only one unit.

Does this look like this ASP only consists of one unit!?!

Serial Resource
ASP Unit Number Type Model Name
1
1 YZ756HKDK6NB 6B22 050 DD001