It should be pointed out that iNav GUI "helps" by splitting the display of
the IFS into Root, QOpenSys, QDLS, QSYS.LIB, QFileSvr.400, QOPT and QNTC.

In reality, ie. from a command line or when using an API, Root is simply
'/' and the other file systems are underneath it.

WRKLNK '/*'
shows everything in the root of the IFS including directories for the
QOpenSys, QDLS, QSYS.LIB, QFileSvr.400, QOPT and QNTC file systems.

Charles