You can, but i'm not sure it's needed. I have a client that has an old 720,
a newer p5 520 and a p6 520 all in the high-volume printers room. 4
printers working half the day making dust AND with the windows open (next
to a construction site, since their original building caught fire), you can
imagine the amount of dust those machines have.
The only time i've had a failure there has been when the stupid doors on
the HH LTO drives get stuck and jam the tape inside and the 2 times they've
asked for cleaning after which at least 1 drive dies.
I'm wary of cleaning production machines...
I love watching the dust fly while cleaning a machine and i do it on all
the machines that come thru the lab but on production machines? i thread
carefully.

Best of luck with that.

Roberto