QEZJOBLOG, is gone for the time in question, about 10 days ago. there are
backups but it happened over 2 days so they can get 1 day for sure. the
second day there is no journaling or any sort of mimix. the RPG software is
very old and they have a problem finding someone to maintain it, however I
will suggest looking at journaling.