Jim,

We do use journaling on about 25 of our files and include the journaled
objects in our BRMS Backup Policy.  From prior DR  tests apyjrnchg was a
bit of fun as we never really have had to use the command so took a bit of
time  .....

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and expertise on BRMS
save and restore strategy. It definitely gave me some things to
re-consider.

PS:  Thanks for the great COMMON sessions you put on by the way !!  The
time, effort and sharing of expertise from all the presenters is very much
appreciated !

 Laura Roberts