I wonder if you did a
DMPOBJ OBJ(QUSEXRGOBJ) OBJTYPE(*EXITRG)

if the resulting spoolfile wouldd contain anything of interest.

Bryan

John Allen wrote on 4/17/2015 12:41 PM:
Chuck,

Thanks for all the information thus far. I greatly appreciate it

So simply doing the following should fix the issue?

1. SAVOBJ OBJ(QUSEXRGOBJ) LIB(QUSRSYS) DEV(*SAVF) OBJTYPE(*EXITRG)
SAVF(TEMP/SAVEXITREG)

Followed with

2. RSTOBJ OBJ(QUSEXRGOBJ) SAVLIB(QUSRSYS) DEV(*SAVF) OBJTYPE(*EXITRG)
SAVF(TEMP/SAVEXITREG)

This is not my system and I would not want to do anything to bring it down
or to affect their applications.

John