In my experience 'it depends'. Yes if you get the A600 SRC it's waiting to come back. This can occur with virtual storage in a number of ways and I've seen customers pull power from the 'right side' of 270 and 810 machines thus silencing up to 12 drives. Restore power and they come back. Last year at COMMON we popped a breaker and dropped 24 drives in an EXP24. After power was restored all was well again.

But if the controller says NO then no amount of arguing will make it change its mind. Kinda like Mom!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com