You can use a REXX program as your command processing program (CPP).
A REXX CPP receives the command line parameters as input. Here a
simple illustration:

arg parms
"crtdupobj" parms
... your additional processing ...

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Karl Abbott <karl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to create a duplicate of the CRTDUPOBJ command, which will
process the CRTDUPOBJ command and then follow up duplicating logical
files, if necessary.

I created a duplicate of the CRTDUPOBJ command, named it CRTDUP, changed
the CPP to my program "CRTDUP" in my lib.

Since I'm using a duplicate of the CRTDUPOBJ command, I was thinking I
could just take the parameters coming in to my CPP and pass them with a
call to the program QLICRDUP, so that the normal CRTDUPOBJ would
process.

But when I call QLICRDUP I get an error "Object domain or storage
protection error for offset in object QLICRDUP."

At this point all I am trying to do is pass the parameters through my
program and have the CRTDUPOBJ run.

Here is my program.

The contents of field LENOBJTYPES is variable, based on the object types
you select. I've tried adjusting it from 310 to 410, but always get the
same error.

D lenobj S 13a

D fromlib S 10a

D lenobjtypes S 396A

D tolib S 10a

D newobj S 10a

D aspdev S 10a

D toaspdev S 10a

D data S 1a

D cst S 1a

D trg S 1a

D fileid S 1a

C *ENTRY PLIST

C PARM lenobj

C PARM fromlib

C PARM lenobjtypes

C PARM tolib

C PARM newobj

C PARM aspdev

C PARM toaspdev

C PARM data

C PARM cst

C PARM trg

C PARM fileid

c call 'QLICRDUP'

C PARM lenobj

C PARM fromlib

C PARM lenobjtypes

C PARM tolib

C PARM newobj

C PARM aspdev

C PARM toaspdev

C PARM data

C PARM cst

C PARM trg

C PARM fileid

C EVAL *INLR = *ON

Thanks,

Karl Abbott | MED/FM Software Engineer

CPU Medical Management Systems | Outcomes Matter

9235 Activity Road | Suite 104 | San Diego, CA | 92126-4440

858-530-0875 x206 Direct

800-597-0875 Office

858-530-2615 Fax

karl@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:karl@xxxxxxxxxx> | www.MED3000.com
<http://www.MED3000.com> | www.CPUMMS.com <http://www.CPUMMS.com>

<http://www.twitter.com/CPUMMS>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/CPU-Medical-Management-Systems/2314314568
97085>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
Privileged and/or confidential CPU information may be contained in this
message and may be subject to legal privilege. This e-mail and any
attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient any dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author
by replying to it and delete this e-mail from your system and destroy
any hard copy printouts. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CPU. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. CPU accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.