On 20-Mar-2015 09:25 -0500, Mark S Waterbury wrote:
On 3/20/2015 9:47 AM, Jim Franz wrote:
Am calling a program (in a 3rd party product) that uses Mouse
buttons in their DDS Window.
My display file has no mouse buttons.
Upon return to my display file (the popup window ends) my
keyboard lock is on.
My record format keywords are
CF03
CF12
OVERLAY

no keywords at file level.
Have no source to 3rd party screen

Even absent any DDS source for their display file, I think you could
try this:

First, issue DSPFD for their "pop-up" display file, to see what
value was specified for "Restore display . . . RSTDSP"

If RSTDSP(*NO) was specified, you could try changing it to *YES by
using the CHGDSPF command.

Wouldn't the Restore Display (RSTDSP) setting be relevant instead, to the Display File (DSPF) that was being overlaid by the format for the popup in that scenario; i.e. the "my display file" from the OP is the display file being /suspended/ in order to allow the /popup/ to "show different data on the same device" per the RSTDSP help:
"Specifies whether data being shown at a display device by this display file is saved at the time the file is suspended (made temporarily inactive) so that another display file can show different data on the same device. ..."