Use DSPJRN for your QLSSERVER job to determine which T-PS entry contains the profile swap to NETST. Note the job information.

Then use DSPJRN selecting the job the profile swap was done under and supplying the user name.

DSPJRN JRN(QAUDJRN) RCVRNG(*CURCHAIN) JOB(jobnbr/jobuser/jobname) USRPRF(NETST)

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 8:41 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: odd profile swap in QAUDJRN

How can I determine what was being executed when this Profile Swap occurred?

Profile NETTST (not a test account, it's part of a name) QZLSSERVER doesn't log much (I changed jobd to log all before this occurred)

No activity immed before or after this time for this user.
Nothing in QHST for this user.
User does use a client based app (package) to access our system and was active till about 20 minutes before this swap.

1660700 T 0 'PNETTST M '

0 PS QZLSSERVER QPGMR 776279 0

0 QLESPI QSECOFR 0 0

0 03/16/15 18:06:58 0