Have you checked with SPT ?
El mar 17, 2015 10:05 AM, <ldwopt@xxxxxxx> escribió:

The system is a stand alone system no LPARS. We manage all of the iSeries
systems with HMC connectivity.

The IOP also controls disk drive so I cannot IPL the card and IOP. Will
have to schedule an IPL this weekend with the customer

---- Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Two things come to mind. First PTFs Do you have all the PTFs that were
available at end of support put on the system, specifically the hardware
group?

Second check to be sure there is not another partition that may have
grabbed
the card, and that it is in fact assigned to that partition (look at
properties of the server in the HMC, that will tell you)

If it's assigned properly then I suggest you IPL the card and if it's
behind
an IOP be sure the IOP does not have other devices it's managing. (the
IOP
and the card must IPL together)

--
Jim Oberholtzer