I like this one. It has features the second one doesn't.

http://martinvt.com/Code_Samples/Kiosk_Clock/kiosk_clock.html

Here is the original one.

http://martinvt.com/Code_Samples/Clock/clock.html

Both are based on Simon's work.

On 3/12/2015 11:19 AM, T. Adair wrote:
Years ago I seem to remember there being a freeware/shareware 5250
digital clock program available. When I got a new laptop, I lost my
favorites/bookmarks. I've Googled it and I've searched the archives and
I cannot seem to find it (or maybe there was more than one available).
The one I remember most used EBCDIC characters to create the outline of
the digits.

I actually have a situation now where I could really use this. Not to
mention that now that I'm thinking about it, I'm curious about the
techniques used.

Anyone with a better memory than mine (which wouldn't take much)?
Thanks in advance.

~TA~

- "Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."