I have no clue, but maybe a job log could provide one.
When "it prints with very large characters" have you been able to inspect a job log ?
If you've not already done so, maybe consider setting up this report to provide a "verbose" job log . . . hth

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Amanda L. Walsh
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 7:45 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Form Overlay Problem

Hello,

We're having a problem when printing a report on a form overlay that was
created using microsoft word. Sometimes the form prints perfectly and
sometimes it prints with very large characters over the entire page, I've
attached an example of what it looks like when it's not working. One or
two pages print, depending on the data.

The following CRTPRTF commands are being used:

CRTPRTF FILE(CMSBRZ/OE971L) +
SRCFILE(CMSBRZ/QRPGLESRC) DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) +
PAGESIZE(130 118) LPI(9) CPI(15) +
OVRFLW(068) FRONTOVL(CMSBRZ/NAFTA4) +
SAVE(*YES)

CRTPRTF FILE(CMSBRZ/OE971L2) +
SRCFILE(CMSBRZ/QRPGLESRC) DEVTYPE(*AFPDS) +
PAGESIZE(130 118) LPI(9) CPI(15) +
OVRFLW(090) FRONTOVL(CMSBRZ/NAFTA2) +
SAVE(*YES)

We've printed these forms on 3 different makes of printers, RICOH, HP and
Toshiba and have had problems with all of them. I can include the printer
configurations if need.

Has anyone experienced this or know what would be causing this?

Thank you.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.