So I guess I should import the crossrootCA the same way I did the intermediateCA and put it in the same place in DCM?

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:17 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Updating a certificate

Mike,

The crossrootCA and intermediataCA are just that.. Certificate Authorities (CAs). Not really certificates.

The ssl_certificate.arm is most likely the certificate you will use and import into your certificate store using DCM. This is the one your server will point to. (I assume this is for a server application such as a web service/web page, etc)

There are 3 now because there a 2 CAs in the chain instead of 1, most likely how it was last time.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>