I get the following error message when I try to go on the AS400 through the
URL.

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I tried the same thing using the System i Navigator but the Procedures tab
was empty. Does this mean that the stored procedure wasn't created? If not
should I have him run the following if the syntax is correct?
CREATE PROCEDURE SLICHK (IN INPUT CHAR(8), OUT RET CHAR(3))
LANGUAGE COBOL
PARAMETER STYLE GENERAL
EXTERNAL NAME DKSLICCHK1

Thanks