Commenting to effect omission of the noted OVRDBF to OUTPUT could not assist in the given scenario, because the effect is the same as if that was already being done.

Perhaps unnoticed, there was an effective /screen shot/ included by the OP. That snapshot implies that an interactive FTP session\screen was presented; I have since inserted the FTP command-line and function keys within the quoted OP [per that was omitted in the original], to make that result more conspicuous. That effect, whereby the interactive FTP session appears on-screen vs redirected to the output file, implies that the OP already had experienced the same effect as would occur having omitted the override to OUTPUT.

Regards, Chuck