Exactly:

System/38 Cobol
OPM Cobol
ILE Cobol.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Scott Mildenberger <
SMildenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cobol variations?

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:55 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: How about source PFs? (was: Is there an easy way to identify
all the save files on a system?)

Just trying to figure out what these source types are:
CBL38
CBL
CBLLE

Seems peculiar to mainly two libraries: QSYSINC and QXMLDEV400 and a
third really bizarre library for this type, QCPPLE.
:-)

Well, one member in QOAR, QRNOPENACC

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E