Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad? I certainly agree with you that dynamic arrays are MUCH more complicated than they need to be... for me as well as you!

But, I think we had a mis-communication somewhere, it was probably my fault. I never meant to suggest dynamic arrays as a solution to this problem.

My suggestion was to use a normal (not dynamic) RPG array.