Buddy,

Here are some notes that I previously used to fix ECS, which in turn also fixed SNDPTFORD.

DLTSRVCFG DLTCMNCFG(*YES)

Create
CRTSRVCFG ROLE(*PRIMARY) CNNTYPE(*DIRECT)
Service configuration *ECS created.
Service configuration *SRVAGT created.

Testing/verifying
VFYSRVCFG SERVICE(*ecs) VFYOPT(*ALL)
Verify processing started.
Verification for Gateway_1 was successful.
Verification for Gateway_2 was successful.
Verification for Problem_Report_1 was successful.
Verification for Problem_Report_2 was successful.
Verification for Problem_Report_3 was successful.
Verification for Problem_Report_4 was successful.
Verification for Problem_Report_5 was successful.
Verification for QVPN01IBM1 was successful.
Verification for QVPN01IBM2 was successful.
Verify processing completed.

Paul