I am suddenly having issues starting SSH and I cannot seem to figure out the issue. When I try to start it I get the following message:

Job 338017/SSHDUSR/SSHD ended on 12/23/14 at 09:36:33; .035 seconds used; end
sshd[4893]: fatal: Cannot bind any address.

This all started when I changed the config file to change the default shell. The message stared and I removed the line I had added but the problem persisted.

Could it be an issue with the encoding of the configuration file? I used the same text editor I use to edit Apache config files but perhaps SSHD is more picky than Apache. Can someone check the CCSID of their working sshd_config file? I will make sure my is encoded correctly.

I can have previous versions of the configuration files restored, but IFS restores take a long time and I want to make sure it isn't something simple before going that route.

---
Matt