I thought I could look at the PF for problem information. I >can< , but
no information as to column content.

12/10/14 01:23:01 SRCB0105651
12/07/14 20:30:10 SRC10009135
12/07/14 20:29:19 SRC57098008
11/29/14 17:23:34 SRC63A09100
11/12/14 01:22:53 SRCB0105651

Those appear to be the bulk, repeated many times. WRKPRB has 38 screens of
these. The oldest is 12/11/11 13:42:59 SRC10009135

I tried running a CLP I wrote to look for deleted records. Two DSPFD
commands. Never finished the first. Just too slow. Cache would appear to
make a difference. Also, disk used ranges from 86.9 to 91.8. Four each of
4326 and 4327.

One file has 144429 records, but 139515 deleted.

Question: Is this a problem?

System is to "go away" once data is migrated. I wonder if there is room
for conversion programs and output datafiles. No maintenance contract on
this system.

John McKee

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero <