I have not seen this on 7.2, BUT:

One thing I love is the CHGIPLA to STRRSTD(*YES) to bring the system up in restricted condition. I have noticed however, that with this set to *YES the second (any any additional) IPL needed to handle TR PTFs does not occur. This bit me on i 7.1, however since I no longer it set it for PTF application I have not see any issues with i 7.2. It likely would still be a problem.

Did you have this set to *YES when you did the TR PTF?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com