I am looking at the level of firmware recommended for our system at:
http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/main/selectFixes?parent=ibm~power&product=ibm/power/828642A&release=SV810&platform=All&function=all

There is a link called "View cross product recommendations for this fix"
pointing to
http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/flrt/homeFC?mtm=8286-42A&fw=SV810_101&platform=All

At this site
Cross-product relationship information
for Power Systems
It only allows me to check the HMC. No link for VIOS, AIX or IBM i is
available.

I guess I just rely upon the original page which, in addition to the "View
cross product recommendations for this fix" link has information like:
Additional Fixes
AIX/VIOS:
- VIOS 2233/61 TL09 SP3: IV63449 - AIX 71 TL03 SP03 : IV63680