On 05-Dec-2014 14:16 -0600, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
On 05-Dec-2014 13:45 -0600, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
I've created a WRKWCH to monitor for CPF2113.
The watch CLP program will then
CALL TAATOOL CVTLIBLCK2 LIB(TPAULT1) OUTLIB(PAULS)

The result will be a PF loaded with all library locks, which will
be used for additional processing.

In the CL I need to retrieve the library name, TPAULT1, from the
CPF2113.
What command do I use to do this?

Message ID . . . : CPF2113 Severity . . . . : 40
Message type . . : Information
Date sent . . . : 12/05/14 Time sent . . . : 14:36:39
Message . : Cannot allocate library TPAULT1.

Need to RCVMSG from QSYSOPR, but allocated to another job

4100 - RCVMSG MSGQ(QSYSOPR) MSGDTA(&MSGLIB) MSGDTALEN(&MSGDTAL)
Message queue QSYSOPR is allocated to another job.

As I understand, the Watch Program (WCHPGM) is passed the requested information via the defined interface for the Watch Option of *MSGID; the data is passed within the storage for the Event Data parameter, via the storage defined as "Message replacement data" addressed via the "Offset to replacement data" [also\earlier within the Event Data].

<http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/cl/strwch.htm>
_Start Watch_ (STRWCH)