Vernon,

It was NOT a comment about Alex as a person and was not intended to
discredit him - it was a general comment about authors and their general
industrial relationship.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Henrik

I admit that I was a little surprised by your comment about Alex, that you
didn't say more than you did. That's OK - information is good.

However, it is too easy to see your comment as an ad hominem argument
against the content of the article. I do not say that this is what you
meant, of course.

BTW, I love saying "ad hominem" ever since my son told me about 7 kinds of
invalid arguments he learned about in high school!

Nathan did say who Alex is, although he didn't identify the Open Access
nature of ProfoundUI - if the article is valid, then it's valid - it
doesn't matter very much who or what wrote it - still, it is good to
clarify as much as possible.

Regards
Vern