I chose GMail as my business service. Google Docs/Drive is VERY nice (and
Gmail hasn't let me down yet). :)

But, a lot of my customers are choosing Office 365 over google because they
are more comfortable with the MS products.

I was leery at first, but they work great. Even my wife, a school teacher,
when she finally got over the learning curve of using Google Docs/Drive
over MS Office can't say enough of how much she likes it now. You'll never
lose another document with their autosave feature. :)

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>