From: Bryan Dietz [mailto:bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:50 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Cannot access HTTP Admin Server = Internal
Server Error

I did not see mention of the HTTP group PTF installed.

Make sure you have the latest installed:

SF99115: 610 IBM HTTP Server for i
PTF Group Level: 40
Last Updated: 8/15/14
How to Display: WRKPTFGRP SF99115

--
Bryan

John Allen wrote on 10/22/2014 3:43 PM:
I am trying to access the web admin page at
999.999.999.999:2001

Also trying 999.999.999.999:2001/HTTPAdmin

Both return "Internal Server Error"

We are running 6.1

I installed all of the Java licensed programs

5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java

5761JV1 6 Java Developer Kit 1.4

5761JV1 7 Java Developer Kit 5.0

5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit

5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit

5761JV1 10 Java Developer Kit 6

5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit

5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit

Still same error

When I start Server Instance *ADMIN

It appears Jobs ADMIN2 and ADMIN3 are running but there
are no ADMIN1
or ADMIN4 jobs

The only error I see in the joblog is:

CIM0301 Diagnostic 40 10/22/14
12:46:45.330514 QUMEUTILS QUME *STMT
QUMEUTILS
QUME *STMT

From module . . . .
. .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

From procedure . .
. .
. . : joblogIt__10umeMessageFQ2_10umeMessage11umeLog

Level

Statement . . . . .
. .
. . : 46

To module . . . . .
. .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

To procedure . . .
. .
. . : joblogIt__10umeMessageFQ2_10umeMessage11umeLog

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 46

Message . . . . : CIMOM server job not submitted.
Reason
code 05.

Cause . . . . . : The Common Information Model Object
Manager (CIMOM) server

job, QUMECIMOM, was not submitted to batch. The reason
code is 05.
Reason

Codes: 01 - The QUMECIMOM server job is already
running.
02 - Submit Job

(SBMJOB) command failed. 03 - Unexpected error. 04 -
Required
(5761-SS1 for

IBM i 6.1, 5770-SS1 for IBM i 7.1) option 33 (Portable
App
Solutions

Environment) is not installed. 05 - Required 5733-SC1
option 1
(OpenSSH,

OpenSSL, zlib) is not installed. 06 - Subsystem is not
active. 07 -
Required

SLP is not installed. Recovery . . . : Only one
CIMOM
server job can be

active or on the job queue. If the job is currently
ending, wait
until the

job is completely ended before attempt to start it
again.
Install option 33

of base OS (5761-SS1 for IBM i 6.1, and 5770-SS1 for
IBM i
7.1) and try the

command again. Install option 1 (OpenSSH, OpenSSL,
zlib) of
5733-SC1 and try

the command again. For all the other errors, see
previous the
messages to

figure out what caused the failure. Correct the errors
and try the
command

again.

Where Reason Code 05 is:

05 - Required 5733-SC1 option 1 (OpenSSH, OpenSSL, zlib)
is not
installed.

Followed by:

TCP1A10 Diagnostic 20 10/22/14
12:46:45.741420 QTOCSRV QSYS 0D97
QTOCSTSVRS QSYS

To module . . . . .
. .
. . : QTOCSTSVRS

To procedure . . .
. .
. . : main

Statement . . . . .
. .
. . : 15

Message . . . . :
CIMOM server not started.

Cause . . . . . :
An
error occurred while starting CIMOM server. Recovery .

. . : See the
previously listed messages. Correct the error and then
try

the request again.

When I go into install licensed programs there is not any
5733-SC1

So I'm not sure how I am supposed to install it or is it
an erroneous
error (or maybe I don't need CIMOM Server???)

I have seen several references (From Google) that says job
ADMIN4 must be running, but no reference as to potential
reason why
it's not running (not starting)

QHTTPSVR QSYS SBS .0
DEQW

ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCH .0 PGM-QZHBMAIN
SIGW

ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCI .0 PGM-QZSRLOG
SIGW

ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCI .0 PGM-QZSRHTTP
SIGW

ADMIN2 QLWISVR BCI .0 JVM-com.ibm.lw
THDW

ADMIN3 QLWISVR BCI .0 JVM-com.ibm.lw
THDW

I also looked in QIBM/UserData/HTTPA/admin/logs but I
can't find
anything of help to me there, although there are a lot of
files in the
directory

I also ran:

Once in QShell, type the following commands (pressing
Enter after each
line):
export
JAVA_HOME=/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk50/32bit
java QIBMHello
export
JAVA_HOME=/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit
java QIBMHello

And these worked fine

I also ran this:

ls -l /bin
and
ls -l /lib

And these worked fine

Anyways, does anyone know if I am in fact supposed to have
ADMIN4 running? (and ADMIN1??)

If yes, can you point me in the general direction of where
I might
find the answer

Why else can I look at for reason why I am getting the
Internal Server
Error

Thanks in advance

John

--
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
please take a moment to review the archives at

-----
No virus found in this message.