Steve,
First of all there is a BPCS list here. Granted, the name is as old as
still calling something an AS/400, but I digress. You might get some good
modest.
We are running:
Infor Enterprise Resource Planning LX
Version 8.3 Release 03
and we have the source and have made mods. Granted, there are a few items
they withhold source for. Basically some common routines that verify your
license.
We are the 3rd or 4th customer SSA ever had and the oldest one still
running it.
We are current on maintenance.

You wouldn't believe the number of people who have stopped paying
maintenance and yet like to be referred to as 'customer' and feel they are
owed service. Or if they have to pay a fee to get back on maintenance
they should get a huge break over those who have regularly paid
maintenance. Like getting a bonus from your neighbor for "squatting" on
his lawn. "But mine doesn't stink and it helps to fertilize!"