Hi, Scott,

I guess I wasn't clear that I am not talking about two different PC's here ("they can have a PC user with a web browser into their order
processing application AND a green screen client running simultaneously"). I guess I should have added "on the same PC".

The same PC would have the web browser running AND the IBM i Access program. I realize the Access program is not an IBM i program (as though it were on a dumb terminal), just as the browser is not the logic that accumulated the data presented there.

Someone responded and suggested using a macro, inside the IBM i Access session, assigned to a keyboard combination, which would do the selection to the clipboard and (maybe) an Alt-Tab, followed by a Ctrl V. I'll look into this at least.

Thanks

Thomas Garvey