Did you look to see if there was an authorization list attached to the
object?

An authorization list can be used for multiple objects, they provide an
easy way to allow acesss to object without having to explicitly give
authority to individual objects.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Alex Mavrogeorge Sr <