Yep, gone. No prompting etc for me either.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 9/19/2014 2:17 PM, Paul Fenstermacher wrote:

Latest update, problem solved for now anyway.

Hi Paul,

This page has currently been removed from the IBM i path.

Sincerely,
Keith Griffin

Internet Support Team
isupp@xxxxxxxxxx

Paul Fenstermacher | Sys Admin, Sr | Corporate Systems - POWER Systems
Administration | Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
663 West Highway 60 | Monett, MO 65708 | 417-235-4114 x177389 |
pfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx