First of all, to see the job name of the remote command executer, on the
target system, do
NETSTAT *CNN
F14=Display port numbers
You should see something listening on port 512. If you do not, then
STRTCPSVR SERVER(*REXEC)
8=Display jobs
The job should begin with QTRXC
WRKACTJOB JOB(QTRXC*) is also nice.
Change them all.
LOG(4 00 *SECLVL)
LOGCLPGM(*YES)

Submit your command again on the source system to execute on this target
system.
In my case I saw:
User suchandsuch logged in.
Ownership of object QTMXCMDSPC in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.
Processing command: SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(redacted)) JOB(redacted)
JOBQ(QSYSNOMAX)
Command SBMJOB in library *LIBL not allowed.
Error found on SBMJOB command.

Help showed that user suchandsuch had limited capability and SBMJOB is a
command that such a user cannot run.

These jobs stop and start a lot. You may have to change a job description
to increase the logging. I managed to squeak by without doing so.